Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well, its time for another update. it's been what 5 days or so Since I last spoke to you on here. And I want you to know that things are great very busy and active in the missionary work. I have been spending alot of time as recent out with the 3rd ward sisters, Sister Clayton and Sister Peterson. My love grows for them each day and I find myself when I am away from them and out of doing missionary work I miss them tremendously. I hope you have had a remarkable easter sunday in which time you have had to reflect on the atonment of Jesus Christ. And the fact that this day he would be risen all those years ago. I have a tremendous love for the saviour of the world for the son of god who came down to this earth to atone for the sins of the world.
I have the remarkable opportunity to spend some great time with these lovely ladies next saturday as the stake is have a stake temple day and I am taking the sisters to the temple. The reason for that is because they have to be back for 5 o'clock and would not be back if they took the bus. So since I am already going I have graciously decided to take my two favourite people with me. I am excited to beable to spend time in the holy house of the lord. To know that all these people that are coming are worthy to enter thy house.
What else can I tell you, Today was kind of a hard day at church, as one of the girls that I have really gotten use to be around and stuff is leaving for Utah in the morning, she is off to the MTC but I know that she will be a remarkable missionary and that she will do amazing things in her 18 months in Edmonton. She has been a constant inspiration to me. I hope and wish Sister Ireland all the best in the upcoming 18 months and look forward to the updates.
Oh how I love you all, Happy easter.
and sending my love
Crystal Atkinson

No comments: