Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What to do what to say...

This blog has become increasingly more and more challenging to keep up to date the more and more life is choatic.
So these are the events that have happened over the past while.
Hannah moved to Utah this month it has been extremely hard and I have felt very lost without her. I have received mail from people that i didn't figure that I would receive mail from. I have been fighting with alot of confusion and doubt about alot of things but things are starting to look up.
we had to put my grandpa's dog that we inherited when he passed away down two weeks ago tomorrow. I miss him and i have found it hard to not miss him because of the fact that he was my grandpa's and the last memory we had of him.
i also found out that on the 12rh of this month my grandma and grandpa Atkinson where sealed together in the temple. My dad is happy to know that his parents will be together forever in the heavens.
I hope all is well, I love you all think of you often.

No comments: