Sunday, May 10, 2009

no title

Hello,
Time seems to be flying by these days it just seems like yesterday it was March and Karla was getting married and now we are already into May like Geesh where has the time gone.

Anyways I hope all has gone well with you my fellow blogger friends, in the past few days and even the weeks before this previous blog. So much has gone on in my life.
I have been super busy working 3 jobs currently plus then spending the free time that I have out with the sisters. Oh how I love being able to go out and spend so much time with them and able to see the joy that they bring to people's faces. I was able to go to church at 3rd ward today but only for sacrament. I went because brother bob the one investigator that I have been going out with them to see really wanted me to so i went. Then from there I left and went to clinton to work cause you know I don't work enough as it is to make ends meet.

Anyways needless to say things have been crazy busy. I really enjoy the company in which i get to spend with the sisters even though the last few days they have been really sick with a nasty cold which they have now given to me. Thanks sister Clayton and Sister Peterson for sharing your cold I appreciate it LOL. Anyways in other news one of my friends leaves this coming weekend to move to alberta, like a shock or what I didn't even get told by her I found out by other people. I am suppose to be having lunch with her tomorrow we will see how that goes. I don't even know if it will happen. But Yeah! Laura-Lee Good luck in Alberta my friend. I know that I will miss you!

Oh Brother Bob, The amazing investigator! Yes Trying at times, but still remarkable. He wants to be baptized and has even cut down his smoking tremendously from the first time i met him he has gone from smoking 2.5 packs a day to just smoking 10 cigarettes that is amazing. I know its not our goal but in like 6 weeks or a little more of visiting with him and stuff to see that remarkable change in him is amazing. He hasn't had coffee and has been drinking the herbal tea that the sisters bought him! GO brother bob. I hope all is well

until next time

Crystal

No comments: