Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Transfers... Update and plenty more....

Well I haven't updated my blog in a month and figured this was the best time as any to do so. Oh how life seems to have gotten busy and I seem to have forgotten about all you my blogger friends who like to keep informed on my life. Well a lot has gone on over the past month! I am back at play Slow Pitch again this year. my team has a record of 7-5 so far this year a better record then a year ago. Umm I have been attending institute, it's been a lot of fun as we are learning about hymns of the church. I have been going out with the sisters alot and am sad to see Sister Peterson go. She has been transfered to St David's and Sister Clayton will stay and Die in London as a missionary with Sister Terry. And They will also have a 3rd companion as in a new sister this will only be her 2nd transfer and 2 area. Her name is Sister Poolie. Work has been keeping me pretty busy. I have been working crazy hours weird shifts, and been getting some extra hours which is nice on my part as I haven't had many shifts.
I have been working 3 jobs, But am currently happy to say that my dad has recently gotten a new job and my mom and brother are currently doing 2 paper routes in brantford. Oh How i love the lord and the blessings he is giving to my family through my dilligent effort to keep the commandments. I love the missionaries and am sad that Sister Peterson is leaving but excited to see what the next 6 weeks will bring.
I hope that all of you are doing well, I hope that you are having blessings poured upon you and your spouses and upon everything else in life. Know that I love you and I miss each and everyone of you and think of you often and feel blessed to know you! The lord puts people in our lives for certain reasons, and I know that there is always a reason that you where put in my life and I am thankful for that.

Until you hear from me again. Be safe and know that I love you where ever you are.
Until next time!
Sending my love
Crystal

No comments: