Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am sorry I can't be perfect! That describes me Best

Well its been a while since I have updated this blog, A lot has gone on in my world and in my crazy mixed up head. I don't know why my minds leads me into these series of doubts, and fear and other things.
The last few days, I have felt a very unhappy feeling, Like very down, I almost didn't go to sacrament this morning that is how bad it is.
There is this song called perfect by simple plan that describes exactly how I feel at times. And right now at this point when I seem to be struggling. I don't know why I feel like this or what has brought this on.

I was feeling fine I guess until friday evening when I went to a YSA dance, There has been many mixed feelings the last little while about YSA I seem to be growing older and less fond of YSA I don't know why on the most part the people in YSA have been pleasant and there is always someone I feel like I need to help.

But I feel like I am missing something there, I don't know what it is or haven't been able to pin point what it exactly is, There are times that I feel great content happy and then something triggers these fears doubts and like I am not good enough for anyone and in particular my friend.

I know that satan is working hard on me right now, and that I made the correct decision this morning when the sisters called to wake me up for sacrament but I just didn't feel wonderful at sacrament. I don't know what is wrong with me. I know that there is alot of hard things going on in life right now.

And I know that the lord puts trials in our lives to make us stronger, and that he won't give us anymore then we can handle. But I haven't felt this low in a long time. And it's going to take a little work but I know I will come out of it.

Right now, What I need is prayers! I know that the gospel blesses lives I have seen it. it is marvelous. Please pray that this will go away and that I will feel better. I love you all so very very much.

Thanks for being my friend and being there when I have needed it i know sometimes I don't show enough appreciation
But I Appreciate all of you my friends
thanks for being my friend even when I get like this

Crystal

No comments: