Monday, September 6, 2010

I am Alive

Hello all
I have not been on here for a long time. I have been super busy working lots and many many jobs, I am always tired and when I get up its time to leave to go back to work. So there are a lot of things that have gone on this summer. I have worked 4 jobs all summer taken two trips to Toronto and Got to spend some time with Karla and Oscar. I played yet another summer of baseball and had probably the best Summer of my life as a Misfit. I have had a Summer of Up and Down Rollercoaster ride of emotions. I don't know what has gotten into me these days but one day I can be fine then the next day I could be upset and crying.
I just wish whatever Is going on in this body of mine would stop and go away. I was in a car accident on Friday Morning at 4 am We where out delivering the London Free Press papers and we and the car that hit us where the same direction, We where going straight on the green light while the Red Sunfire that hit us was turning left. He hit us and ran.
So I hope that you all have had a wonderful summer. I hope that those that you all that are in school have a tremendous semester up ahead and that you all know that I love you lots. I miss you all and I think of you often.

1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

Well, we're glad you're alive! I HATE car accidents because no matter how small they are they scare the bejeebers out of you. Glad you're ok.