Monday, September 20, 2010

WOW WHERE DID THE TIME GO.....

Hello All
Its been a while since I last updated this blog not as long as the time before that. But you know its pretty crazy when I spent much more of my time last week working then sleeping. I spent 5 days last week working at the Western Fair while the fair itself was on. Then I spent 6 mornings working doing the papers. thursday and friday afternoon helping my brother do his flyer job. And Sunday at Clinton. So much of the last week has been spent working and not sleeping enough.
This week in my Bible Study With Haley, We read Matthew Chapter 10, Much of this chapter I did not understand but in particular the Question in which she asked me I didn't understand.

I was suppose to Read verse 39 which reads

He that Findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
And I was suppose to tell her what it means, Well I am not sure what it meant so I am trying to ponder on it this week and think about it and hopefully I will learn what it is I am suppose to get out of this.

Let me Tell you in the 10 weeks that we have been doing this we read one chapter a week I have learnt a lot even though there are times I don't get any of it and I have to ask her question her wise wisdom is always able to answer the question for me.

So this sunday I do not have to work.. Which will be strange all summer I have been up at a certain time getting ready to go to work for a certain time and to leave and I guess I have kind of gotten accustom to doing that so it will be hard to get myself back into a full routine of church.

I can not believe how quickly this month has gone by and how quickly my birthday will be here in No time. Which is craziness. I don't want my birthday to approach! I want you all to know that I will be 25 yet again (LOL) Not 26!
I love you all and just wanted to say hi and that I love you all miss you all so much.. Your the best.

No comments: