Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello All....

Wow
This month has gone by so fast. And I cannot believe that its the beginning of November. This month has brought a lot of Ups and a lot of downs but most of all its brought a lot of learning.I have never felt closer to Heavenly Father and been more grateful for his gospel then I have been over this last month. I gave my first talk in 5 years and I didn't even get nervous so that was good. I have been working hard on reading my scriptures and saying my prayers more. I still forget and am not perfect but I know that my relationship with heavenly father has become better. For many of you that don't know I have began to like a certain guy in the YSA. Yes as impossible and difficult as that is to believe that is true. I try to do as much as I can and go to as many things as I can to see and to talk to him. He is totally amazing and totally the kind of guy that I am looking for.
Umm things are looking up right now and looking totally amazing, I am grateful as hard as they can be at times I am grateful for the trials that he gives me. it only makes my testimony and my dedication to the gospel stronger. I have been fighting satan and fighting the temptations that have come into my life in recent weeks. its still a struggle with my family especially as they are not active and do not go. But I still go every week in hopes that one day my wonderful example will rub off on them. that is only my hope.
I have had my struggles but my reading with my friends have only helped my struggles be able to become easier to bear. God loves me, I know that and I know that is the truth as much as I have struggled with that over my life, over truly feeling and truly knowing what it truly is to feel loved but I know that it is true. God has blessed me with truly amazing friends that have never given up on me and i thank them for that.I love you all thanks for always being there for me... your all wonderful and the best people that have come into my life...
i am also super excited london has sister missionaries back and I met them at stake conference and have already made 2 new friends. they are grateful that I am willing to go out with them and that I am even willing to drive them. something sometimes is hard.
Anyways I am off I just wanted to touch base and say I love you all...

No comments: