Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey There Readers

Hey There Readers,
Well I have decided to try this blogging world Thing I am not very good and Likely will have more problems keeping this up to date then most of you bloggers out there. The reason Why I say that is because I am working a lot more then I would like to sometimes and I go out with the sister Missionaries a lot.
I am grateful for you all for all my friends. You have all been a wonderful part of my life. You have all helped me become a wonderful person the example that I want to be for others you have helped mold me and helped my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ become stronger.
I have a desire to go and serve a mission I just have to work on saving the money that I need to be able to go and serve the lord.
I have had wonderful missionaries as Examples to me. I have become a person who I never thought that I would become. When I first moved to london my goals for church where not the same as they are now. When I first started going to church I was going for the social aspect of church, now I am going too feel of the love of our lord Savior Jesus Christ and for the principles and commandments that are taught.
My desire to go out and serve the lord has become greater over the last year then it ever has, It came more so with a wonderful Sister Missionary that went home in July. She was the one who really brought out the best in me in the gospel. She and her companions got me going out on appointments with them and it really changed my view of the gospel.
I have grown up a lot in my move to London. I have become a more mature person then when I did when I lived in Clinton.

I want to thank you all wherever you are or whatever you may be doing for all the love and support that you have given me over this time. For your constant care and for listening to my every complaint. And its great to have wonderful friends as listeners.
thank you all until next time readers.
love you
Crystal


No comments: