Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today!

Well Today seem to be an exceptionally longer day cause I slept longer then I usually would. I was really not feeling good last night I came home from work and I slept till almost 4:00pm today it was very very nice to beable to sleep so long and even though i still do not feel overly well I feel better then I felt last night.
work was alright yesterday, I started an hour and a half sooner and was out at 11:45 so it was kind of nice other then the fact that not feeling good I did alright. I made some tips which i put in a jar. But that is okay I get paid on friday. For those of you who do not know I have like tons of DVD's and half of them I haven't watched in so long.
So this week or the past few days I have spent days when I am not on the go with the sisters watching DVD's I have currently watched 15 and I still have probably at least another 50 or so to watch and I am Currently watching the Beauty Shop. It should be really funny seeing it has Queen Latifah in it. I hope everyone has had a good day. I will be leaving in about an hour to go to institute. I am excited because I only need this Book Of Mormon Class to graduate from the Institute of Religion Class. I am very very Excited about that.
Anyways I hope that everyone has had a great day I love you all and I want to hear from you all soon.
Love you lots
Crystal Atkinson

No comments: