Friday, October 31, 2008

What Not Me!!

Well Yesterday I was informed of some great News I am receiving an award from Fanshawe College on November 12 2008 at 5pm . The award name is the Kent Shillinglaw Memorial Award. Now this award which I am about to tell you the things that it involves. I was selected as this receipent via my Program co-ordinator at Fanshawe College. So here is about the award I will be receiving.
This award, selected by your program coordinator, recognizes a student who demonstrates a high degree of perseverance, dedication, enthusiasm, tolerance and achievement throughout the second year of the Motive Power Technician program of study.
I am grateful to Mr Patterson for selecting me to receive an award. I never thought in all my Years at Fanshawe 5 in total that I would ever be given such an great reward for finishing such an amazing program. I see what a little determination can get you. and it can get you along way.
I hope that everyone is having a good day and I just wanted to let you all in on my exciting news continue to look forward to posts.
Love you all
Crystal

No comments: