Monday, March 30, 2009

Well, Time for another update

My Fellow Blogger Friends.

Hey Well alot has gone on the last few days last week was pretty busy and the next few days will be busy too. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday Evening I spent out with the third ward sisters. Then Friday evening I spent working till 6am Saturday morning, I then came home slept till 1pm then I got up and got ready and went to the temple and did some family names. I baptized a whole family on saturday night and a couple other names. Now I have given them to Holly and Mike to do the iniatories and the Endowments for the people.
I am glad that I have some friends that have there endowments because they are able to help my family. My family that is in heaven that never had the chance to hear the gospel. I am grateful for the wonderful gospel in my life. I am grateful for the wonderful chance to be able to have the gospel and to be able to grow in the gospel. I met Sister Moesingers " Golden Investigator" Or "Golden Member" now, it was great his name is Ryan and he is a sweet Young Man. And he will be a great member of the church and will be a wonderful priesthood holder, Sister Peterson and Sister Clayton are amazing, they have helped me a lot even in the 4 days that I really have gone out with them. I am excited to see them I am spending from 3-9 today with them. and then tomorrow from 6-9 with them. They make me laugh! They bring out the sunshine when the day is dark and gloomy. I really enjoy being around them and being around there presence. Well everything else seems to be going well,Except for the JOB part. And Where money is coming From For everything else. Anyways I have Posted enough of an update for today. I hope all is well, I will keep you all updated on how I am doing. Until next time.
Crystal Atkinson

No comments: