Monday, March 2, 2009

One week to go.... And a busy crazy weekend in Toronto

Well it's been a little while since I updated this wonderful blog that I have going on. Anyways I thought it would be time to do some again as it is now a different month. Anyways alot has happened the last week or so. My mom and dad where down and gave me trouble about something! Then on saturday I came and spent the weekend in toronto with Karla& Oscar! I was able to spend time helping them move karla's stuff because after all they are getting married. I was able to go with Karla to pick up her two cousins Judy and Mario at the bus station, They are from Montreal and then We are off to this morning to go pick up Oscar's Mom at the airport. Oscar's mom is flying in from Mexico. Then today is going to be a busy day before we leave to go back to london tonight. That is right I am taking Karla with me to go to london so she can prepare stuff at that end.
It's been an crazy week, and this week and weekend will be even more crazier because of the fact I will because I volunteered be helping Karla as much as I can with the preparations. I hope all remains well for you. Know that I love you and that I care deeply about each of you. I know that things will only get better since last week was not my most favourite week of them all it was a great time Away.
Until next post. I love you! stay safe.
Your friend
Crystal

No comments: