Thursday, March 26, 2009

What has been going on these days in my life..... well here you go

The past little while has seemed to gotten busier and busier running her doing this doing that. And yet I find myself feeling good not stressed not depressed nothing. The last few days I have been able to spend with the 3rd ward sisters going out to appointments and stuff. Its been amazing seeing we don't have YSA sisters the 3rd ward sisters have been putting me to the work. I also recently found out on Monday that I am a branch missionary. Meanwhile I knew nothing about this and was never set a part. Supposedly I have been one for the last year or so. On wednesday evening I had the privledge of going to see a less active member of the 3rd ward Brother Barker. This man has such a wonderful testimony of the gospel and knows that it is true, But seems to be having a difficult time getting himself ambitious into going to church. He knows what he should be doing but feels that satan is and has a handle on him right now. The sisters took me along with them as I have once been less active and wanted me to share how getting back into the gospel blessed me. They asked me to and I said if I felt that the spirit prompted me to do so then I would, Well the spirit prompted me to and I did and the way it came out was so beautiful and I know that he felt touched by what I had to say.
I hope that one day he will get back into going to church, I know he knows the commandments are important and that the things in the church are true!!! I have been blessed by wonderful friends and alot of support when Came back and that was what helped in getting me re activated in the church. I am blessed for a loving heavenly father and a loving Jesus Christ who have helped me and have been there when i have needed them who have listened to my every complaint. I am grateful for Joseph Smith who established the lords church here on the earth again. I have been really busy been doing lots and as you can see the lord has been blessing me with alot of wonderful opportunities as of late. I am grateful for all he gives me.
Until Next time
my love
Crystal

No comments: