Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Boy...

for those who of you do not know. I am dating! Yes Crystal has a boyfriend his name is Andreas Alexander Knecht. He and I have just been dating a little over a week but I just love being able to talk to him he makes me so happy and I laugh I always receive messages from him every morning when I come home from work. its been exceptionally hard because for the current time we have to date from afar till he comes back to canada next month. so we are really right now boyfriend and girlfriend from afar and we are getting to really know each other. For those of you that do not know about andreas he was baptized last august into the church. he went to the YSA conference last year in toronto and noticed me at the conference. He said to me the night he asked me out that he did not know why I was alone the weekend of the conference that I was really pretty and that he noticed me and was looking for me at the dances. Unfortunately Me I was not in tune with things I guess and i did not stay i think for the friday dance and the saturday dance I sat so far back with some friends that the guys could not see me if they wanted to you know that is the way to avoid them. wow how my life has changed so much. I have a stronger testimony of the gospel of jesus christ I love the gospel I am grateful for it in my life. it is really funny how the lord works. I have always been the girl that ran from guys and I didn't even want to get to know a guy that might then mean that I will fall in love with them. I have been struggling with Loving myself and my one friend breanne has really been working hard on helping me see the good others see in me. And then there was this boy that came into my life. each road block has been becoming increasingly easier and easier to break down. I am excited to see what happens. I love you all you have all blessed my life in some way you all mean the world to me I hope all is well and I will write you all again soon.
Love Crystal

3 comments:

One who has been changed said...

May God direct your path, that you may grow stronger in His service. If that growth includes a boyfriend than let the relationship be one that will honor God and if not let that also bring glory to God.

Mary and Eden Z said...

It's funny how once the good things ball gets rolling it can really go! :) So glad you are enjoying being a girl friend. Have a blast!!

Jane said...

So fun! It was great to talk to you the other day and hear about your life!