Monday, March 14, 2011

what am i going to say today today is going to just blabber on for a few minutes here.
there was a song that I was listening to the other day on the radio one of the first days that I have had the radio on in a very long time. there was one part of the song that stuck on in my brain.

"Till now, I always got by on my own. I never really cared until I met you."

i think of that always right now! its true for the longest time I always got by on my own just doing my own thing just doing what i need to get by. . but its true there where and are alot of things that I did not care about till I met you.. each and everyone of you. each and everyone of you helped me begin to care about things in my life and I am truly blessed and grateful for that!

I hope all of you are well! I miss you all and love you all...

No comments: