Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Happy Happy....

hello my fellow followers

This feeling I have is amazing I have been over abundantly happy about everything as of late. Maybe its because I am starting to love myself. And have finally started to forgive myself for the things that have happened when I fell off the wagon. I am removing walls and beginning to trust people around me. Even though it can be hard and a difficult challenge sometimes but I am working on it. Its funny to see how great I feel and how much the others around me have seen the same results. they say they haven't seen me this happy in a very long time. which makes me smile to see that they see the change in me is a great feeling. I am working so hard on being the best that I can be and to do the best that I can do. My feet are planted on firm foundation and whether my family is active or not that is not going to stop me from being happy. I just wish they could see and feel the same happiness that I feel. God has blessed my life so much!! and I am thankful for that!! I am thankful for all of you I am thankful for the blessings in my life. and for the wonderful guy in which I am really getting to know. I hope all is well with you.
LOVE YOU ALL.... CRYSTAL

No comments: