Sunday, May 29, 2011

GUESS WHAT.........

Hello Fellow bloggers!
Yesterday While I was at work, And while I was at work Andreas went to a store and bought me a gift. then he says to me in a text message! Hey I bought you a gift I was like ok expecting that it was another bouquet of flowers cause I have only received 3 since we have been dating, And since he has also bought me a necklace! Well he says do you know what it is I said no! He says its gold I am like Ok thinking that it is a necklace or some earrings or something, the next thing he sends is its round! I am like a ring! HE SAYS YES A RING! HE BOUGHT ME A PROMISE RING! its cute, super adorable and I love it, I was not expecting it at all! I think he bought it so that while he is away the other guys will see that He and I are serious and that they will not try to take me from him. Not that I would anyways. I hope all is well with you! i LOVE YOU ALL I miss you all.

No comments: