Thursday, May 26, 2011

HELLO FELLOW FOLLOWERS

its been a while since i have written on here and I have had some pretty up and down moments. Lately I have been really sick with bronchitis. as much as it isn't fun being sick with that kind of stuff i have been making the most of it. also my boyfriend is leaving me for 6-7 months to go work on a harvest crew. he accepted the job without even talking to me so it was really hard for me then he wondered why i got upset. Ir wasn't the fact that he wanted to do it it was the fact that my feelings basically didn't matter. that upset me.I turned it around and put him in the same situation. I said how would you like it if i did the exact same thing without telling you about it. he said i would be mad and upset and i said now you know why i am upset. I said its not the fact you want to do something its the fact you didn't even talk to me to see how i felt about this. it was very very much a eye opener for him.
we are working on communication, for him and i to talk to each other about things when it comes to needing to talk to someone, its been hard as my trust issues sometimes still want to come up. but I am just taking everything one day at a time. its been a rocky few days but we are working together to make things work and to be better.

No comments: