Monday, May 16, 2011

TODAY...

Today has been one of those tipsy turby days full of emotion. and the boyfriend saw the first time tonight me cry. And he was super supportive, and it all came on just like a ton of bricks the way that they usually do. I have no rhythm or reason for it. We had been talking getting to know more about each other and then its just like all Of a sudden my emotions got the better of me.
He just is starting to realize the reason that I am the way that I am, and the reason that I have a hard time being able to accept compliments, and the reason i am so hard on myself and in his loving and supporting way he says to me I am here for you. We where at my friend Camille's wedding reception on the weekend it was so beautiful.
things are crazy busy here life is busy and crazy. but i love you all

1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

Awww....you're a tender soul Crystal! Glad you've found someone caring and supportive to get close to. :)