Saturday, November 8, 2008

Since Last Post

Well alot has gone on since my last post on this silly site. I have recently called a friend In Washington State. Oh how I love her and miss being able to see her but being able to talk on the phone brings alot of comfort into the fact we don't get to see each other. She was telling me how she was getting ready to go to school in Idaho in January. Although that is a little closer still not close enough to me.
Then I also found out another friend of Mine she just got engaged that is right on Halloween night How exciting is that. I am totally pumped for her. So this week has been very much quiet and very much me being stuck in my apartment although I did get a lot of house work done watched alot of movies and had a lot of Love and support and wonderful visitors this week. So its been great that way except I have recently gotten this un imagineable cold and I hate it so very very much.
This wednesday I receive my award from fanshawe college and that will be the most exciting news likely of the week. Other then going out with two of my most favourite people. Hopefully I will not have to miss another night of institute this week as I did last week. So hopefully my cold subsides a little bit. I have just recently gotten my hair shortened. Its shorter then I would imagine but its manageable right now which is nicer then what it would be if I didn't cut it. I would still look like a shaggy dog.
I on Friday night got a Phone call from this lady I have been giving a ride to church. I get up earlier then I need to to take her and her daughters to church. I have been wondering why I haven't heard from them and was kind of getting worried but I found out that the reason I haven't heard from them is because they have all been sick. How great for the lovely sicknesses we get geesh.
I don't know what else to write about. I am about all out of things to say I will talk with you soon

Crystal

No comments: