Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hey its another post

Hey all it is time for another Update about this wonderful and exciting person called Crystal.... I am just joking. Anyways I hope all is well with you all and that you made it through your weekends fine. I have been extremely busy working I worked friday night then I worked the Midnight shift saturday night working the hong kong shift So that meant working until 5 am So I did that which means that I didn't make it to church today. Unfortunately I slept till 3:30 or so in the afternoon.
Anyways I Then got up and made the travel to brantford to spend the evening with my parents before having to be back into London for work at 2:45 Then From there I don't know what I will do,
I wanted to write actually and say how excited I am that Karla will be coming home this coming weekend. The weekend of her birthday! Actually She comes home on Friday and her birthday is saturday the weekend in which I do not Have to work Hong Kong So I will be able to see her for a couple of days before she goes back to Toronto for another fun filled week that she is having. Oh how I love her so much and I miss her and she is only a couple hours away think of How much more I miss those of you who are even farther away. I want to post a picture on this blog of Karla, Oscar and I at New Years! I actually had the greatest Experience in Talking with Oscar I want to share it with you.
I know That things always change when people get married, They lose touch with those that they where once really close with or whatever it has happened to me many times, So the one Night Oscar came on MSN and we where talking and he says to me don't feel like your losing your best friend just think of it as your gaining another friend. How much I really needed those encouraging words from Oscar it Made me feel important in not only his life but in how he sees my friendship with Karla. I value that and I am thankful for that. There are only less then a month till Karla gets married, and in one way I am very excited for her and for all the possibilities that this gives her as being a eternal family with Oscar and for the wonderful kids that will be in store for her. But then in another way I know all the things that we use to do together the 2 of us will now have a 3rd person. Things will change and I know that and I am trying to do the best I can to learn to cope with it now.

I hope all remains well with you all that you all remember that I love you! You are all an important part of my life! I know that you all helped me for the better and I cannot ever thank you enough!
Until next time... I love you!

No comments: