Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What should I talk about today

Hey it's been a while since I have written on this blog! I wanted to let you know that alot has gone on over this past week or so, So I survived my 4th Hong Kong shift in the last 2 weeks, It was alright! I was also graced with the Presents of Karla over this weekend, It was great for her being home! I love her and was able to see many of her family. I was also Able to pick and drop her off in Toronto! Speaking of Which I was able to drop her off all by myself and get out of toronto safely. I was very impressed since after all I don't like driving in Toronto.
I hope all has become and remained well with you, I just found out one of my friends just recently got engaged herself. Which means another person getting married I see more and more of my friends getting married. And I am beginning to wonder more and more what is going to go on with me in life. I remain hopeful something positive will happen to me in life. It seems that life has dealt me many challenges in life. And yet I remain hopeful that something positive will happen in life. I have just over a couple months left of Institute then I will not have to attend another institute Class if I do not want to cause I will have all the classes that I need.
I was not at church on sunday! in some ways I feel bad for missing but then in other ways I know that there are times that I need times away from the YSA. I work hong Kong this saturday then I have feb 14th off which is valentine's day/ Karla's birthday
I hope all is well. Love you all

No comments: