Monday, February 23, 2009

Karla and Oscar and I weekend together


Well, It's that time again another time for another update... It's been a while since I have done one mainly due to my computer. It is being extremely dumb and I have had nothing but problems with it but anyways. It is officially 2 weekends till karla's wedding and I am feeling the mounting pressure and I am not even getting married. But i have always told karla whatever she needs help with I am there for her I want to add my most favourite picture of her recent Visit home from her birthday Celebration on the sunday after church. We were getting ready for a game of scrabble in which for the first time in a little while I won. I have enjoyed being able to do things with Karla, Even being able to spend the night in Toronto when taking her back and spending the day on tuesday with her there. I was able to go to Early Morning Seminary something I never got to do when I was in seminary it was always Home Study. We also went out for breakfast and then came home and slept for a little while. Then also I was able to go to school with karla Oh yeah That was interesting in and of itself. I was able to learn about greek people. Like people I have never heard alot about that was fun. Then we waited around while talking for oscar to finish work. Then When he finished work we went to hang out with him at Karla's future home he and she made me dinner and we watched a movie then I came back drop off Karla and Came home.
I had a blast with Karla and Oscar they both are wonderful friends and wonderful people. That really are meant to be together I look forward to talking to them in the coming weeks.
till then
Crystal

No comments: