Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's been about a week....

Hey! I haven't updated this blog in about a week so I thought it would be as good of time as any to update this lovely blog. So a lot has happened this past week. That is right I worked this week monday and tuesday and had my brother down and some friends over for a few days this past week.
but I also was able to pick up Karla and Oscar on friday and brought them home then I went to see Oscar give Karla Flowers for her birthday! And oscar bought me a rose to give to me for valentine's day. it was sweet, today was Karla's birthday so I Spent much of the day with her, it was great to spend so much time with her on her birthday and we even watched a movie. Then I have been invited to family dinner and also something else special that I will tell you about on tuesday after it happens on monday! Well I hope all is well,

until next time

No comments: