Monday, July 20, 2009

CLAYTON.... AND TERRY

Your probably wondering why my Blog title for this blog is Clayton and Terry. It is to thank Sister Jane Clayton and Sister Jennifer Terry for the greatest 6 weeks of my life. They have spent 18 months serving the lord and now they get to go home and be with their families again. Although right now. I am kind of sad like I always am when a Sister Missionary goes home. I know that they have been amazing sisters. I have been able to spend the last 4.5 months with Sister Clayton going to amazing appointments and doing amazing things like Going Bowling with them last week for P-day we even went Canadian bowling. They both did great! Especially for doing 5 pin bowling. Sister Terry on the other hand has been in London before and the cool thing is She is going home from a place that really loves her.
I am amazed at Sister Terry! She was gone for 6 months prior to this transfer and has never forgotten her way around london even after 6 months she could still get us anywhere and I didn't have to do much directing. I said London will be forever sketched in her memory or at least London 3rd ward.
These Sisters are great! I know that they are going to be going back to school in september and I wish them the best. Sister Clayton is amazing and hilarious and Same with Sister Terry. They both have made me laugh at some pretty crazy things these last 6 weeks. I am excited though for the coming weeks and to meet the new sister who will be coming in to join Sister Pooley, I am trying to keep it a surprise until then and really do not want them to tell me till I find out wednesday evening.
I hope all is well with you all, I love you! Thank you for being so wonderful. Thank you for constantly putting up with me and for all the love and support that you give me. I am always happy to see exciting news on the blogs and to see how each of you are doing!

I love you all and until next time
Crystal

17 days till sister Hannah Lockwood comes home from her mission and I am excited to see her! I really have missed her.

1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

So awesome. I'm glad you get to hang out with the Sisters. I know they appreciate the help you give them and the fun you have with them. How's life treating ya??