Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Everyone,
Incase your wondering I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.I have been really busy these days. Working 3 jobs, Going out with the Sisters, Going to Church and just trying to find time to eat and sleep. Anyways Since last week I have had this really terrible cold and it just seems not to want to shake. I feel very terrible but feel good at times. like tonight is probably the best I have felt in a week but I still have the coughing. Anyways I have been busy out with the Sisters oh how i love being able to go out with them it is so fun.
There is this one really awesome investigator that they have his name is LeRoy. He is so totally amazing he is so into wanting to learn and has been coming to church regularly. We now are just trying to get him to set a date for baptism. The 2 Sisters going home soon would like it if he got baptized on the 19th because that is there last sunday before going home. We will wait and see what he has to say. I am going to see Liz and Robert with them on saturday oh the joy that I have in going to see Liz she is a YSA and is struggling with a lot of things.
And people judge her without evening thinking about the reprocussions that it has on her. She has a hard time. She says if this is the true church then why are people like this and why are they like that and why do they say this and why do they say that. And I have just tried to be liz's friend since the day she got baptized.
Robert's story is unusual but he is willing to learn and so we keep teaching him.
Sister Clayton and Sister Terry go home in just over a week or so, I am kind of sad more so sad that Sister Clayton is leaving! I know that you know their time comes to an end but it seems like this past 4.5 months have just flown by and wish I could put some of the months back to give us longer to be together. it seems like alot of things have been going on.
i hope all is well know that I love you all close to me or miles apart.
I love you all i know that you have all blessed my life in some way. Until next time.
Crystal

No comments: