Monday, July 27, 2009

Why Do People Frustrate Me So Much! 10 days to go almost single digits......

I have found over the last week or so that I have become more and more irratated with people. Some for reasons that I know has nothing to do with me but it just seems more and more irratating I have been praying to the lord to ask for strength to help me deal with these people. I am currently excited that my really close friend Hermana Lockwood comes home from her mission on the 6th of August I can't believe how this time has flown by. It just seemed like yesterday I was saying goodbye to her and now she is returning. Oh how I love her! I even get to be at the airport to welcome her home. That will be the exciting part. to be there to embrace her and give her a hug and tell her i love her that is the best part.
She has been a big part of my life, and when she first got sent home on medical leave she was sad but I kept reassuring her that the lord knew what was best for her and that he would send her back if that is what he needed her to do. In january she returned to Utah to finish out the remainder of her mission.
It really helped me know that the gospel is true it reassured me, The fact that I was able to be that comfort to a friend when she needed it really helped solidify alot in my mind. Hermana Lockwood has been there for me when I have needed her. And in return I do the same for her. I am blessed to have her in my life! She has been that strength and support that I have needed.
I hope all is well and that you are not feeling as frustrated about people as I am, I just sometimes don't get people. but anyways That is all for now
Stay tuned...
for the next installment of Crystal's life
P.S tune in next week as I will probably have YSA conference Update how it went and the hermana Lockwood return blog.

No comments: