Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What another one!!! this is my 4th hong kong shift in 3 shift in 3 weeks

hey after mooching my brother's laptop for the week while I work on saving money to get mine fixed I figured it was the best time to write an update. Well today is tuesday and it is my last hong kong shift till the 7th of February you know how excited I am to have some time off. Hong Kong is that late shift that goes from 12am-5am and it's boring. So I will be excited to be able to have this weekend off and to do stuff I want to do. So yesterday was FHE and I almost killed myself 3 times tobogganing which of some of it I ran into a tree and then I went over this jump and the intertube which i was on went one way while I remained going the other cause me to land funny but I am fine you would never know I was running into things last night. Sunday I went to church and then Saturday it was our monthly temple trip I was able to go and it was so amazing. How I loved being able to go and How I loved being able to have my grandfather baptized in the temple saturday night it was so amazing and I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful gospel in my life that I can help my relatives even on the other side feel the same things in which I feel in getting there work done in the temple.
I hope that everything has remained well with you all, that you know that I am always thinking about you and that I love each and everyone of you. I have had a busy day today but I am always excited when I am busy its better then being bored all day Right! its nice to see of the things that are excitingly happening in your lives. I love watching the video's you post the pictures and just hearing about how things are going! I hope all is well and until next time my friends.

No comments: