Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Transfer Day Plus More

Well Today Has seemed to be a little more exceptionally harder then most days as of recent. It is transfer day. How I dread this day because 1 Sister Missionary usually leaves London, In that sense I am right but in this case both our gone from our beloved YSA branch. That is right they closed our area down for sisters and we get the dreaded Elders. Unfortunately Sister Moesinger has been transfered to Port Colborne to be companions with Sister Blackburn and Sister Kulbeth will remain in London and Work in the 3rd ward with the sisters there Sister Terry and Sister Barker. Which means I don't know where Sister Cain got transfered to and I know Sister Fischer is staying in Parry Sound.
Other note Today I receive My award from fanshawe College, The award I have been looking forward to for 2 weeks. The Kent Shillinglaw Memorial Award, Unfortunately My father could not be there to watch me receive the award. And Neither could my grandfather who had made prior commitments before me knowing that I would be receiving such a great award.
Work has been slow lately and although I love work, Some days I could just take and throw the customers or the co workers depending on my mood. And being sick has made it even more challenging at times. I know that I am still looking forward to many great days ahead. I will post pictures as soon as I can from my beloved awards ceremony.
I hope all is well with all of you remember I love you. and until the next post I look forward to updating you again soon. Hopefully before another 6 weeks is up and the next transfer has come and gone.

No comments: