Monday, November 17, 2008

Why Do People Not Listen!!!

Okay so today! I went to go on the internet and it was disconnected! So alias I am at Fanshawe College Right now typing this up! Why Don't people Listen and write things down when you tell them something so that when you tell people that your paying them this date they have record of it instead of not writing it down and you having NO INTERNET STUPID BELL!!!
I have been having a rough few days it makes things seem different! Life seems strange and I feel like the world is like collasping around me! I don't know why that was an odd comment but that is the way I feel.
Today its been snowing which makes things cold! I hate winter the cold and the snow and during the winter I would rather fly south like the geese do and be in like Florida or something then in the cold climates of Ontario, Canada. Well What else is there to mention! Life seems so dull and boring right now. I am actually starting to feel somewhat tired maybe I will Get to sleep before 5am .
Then I can maybe attend institute at Fanshawe Tomorrow! Which I haven't been attending since I really don't need that class. But it will be nice to beable to attend since I haven't been in like ever. Who knows I might learn something fun and exciting!!!
Well that is all for this post hopefully by my next post my internet will be back up and running!!!
bye for now
Crystal

1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

Hey Crystal!!...Welcome to the blog world. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts...keep it up!! :)
luvs, Mary