Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally Internet

After about 2 weeks of no internet and having to travel to check my e-mail and stuff I am able to safely say I finally have the internet back at home thanks to my dad getting a little upset at bell today!!! I hope all has been well with you my friends. its been a crazy couple weeks with no internet which has meant travelling to Fanshawe to usually check my e-mail which is hard when you have limited time on your hands as it is. I hope all is well in all your lives I have taken a small but much needed break away from the YSA I have only gone to FHE and Institute going to another ward or branch for sunday church!!! Why you may ask that is a story for another time.
I have been in brantford helping my parents move less then a year after the last move!!! its been stressful and a lot of stairs climbing and yelling because we have no clue where we are going to put this or that that I realized I hope it isn't me for a while moving.
I hope all is well and until next time
Crystal

No comments: