Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Did They Have to Go!!!




















Tuesday November 11, 2008 I received the news that The Sisters From the YSA where being taken out and we where therefore receiving elders back into the branch. Great Not that I hate elders but seriously I can't go out with the Elders like I can the Sisters. The sisters have been a great influence in my life and have really made me see that I want to go on a Mission myself.
It became more and more clearer the more I went out with the sisters. Since October 2007 I probably have been on over 300 appointments with the sisters and probably have put 5000 or so Km's on my car plus probably have put millions of minutes on my phone. But I have learnt a lot through going on those appointments with them, I have gained a stronger testimony of the gospel. I have gained a greater knowledge of the scriptures and have found some new favourite scriptures. Mainly Alma7:11-13 knowing that Jesus Christ really does know how I feel when I am having a bad day or whatever has brought a lot of comfort in my life. Let's see I can probably name you ever sister that has served in the YSA since October 2007
Sister Keri Powell
Sister Hofer
Sister Cain
Sister Fischer
Sister Moesinger
Sister Kulbeth







These Sisters have helped me had a greater desire to go on a Mission to serve my loving heavenly father in the way that they have. To spend 18 months of my life out to help those prepared to listen to come closer to our loving heavenly father. I know that these Ladies are wonderful each one of them have a great capacity to have compassion for people and the spirit you feel when you go on an appointment is amazing. Through all these appointments that I went I I was able to give my first talk at one of the baptisms. I haven't spoke in about 3 years it was nerve racking but I was able to do it and it flowed very very well. Know that I love the gospel Of jesus Christ!

No comments: