Friday, December 5, 2008

Elder Joseph B Wirthlin


I have been watching the funeral of our beloved Apostle Joseph B Wirthlin and its made me come to realize how much I truly love him and will miss him. I know that he is with his beloved wife Elisa and that he is looking down on all of us. It has made me realize there are many more aspects of life then we sometimes see, Elder Wirthlin has inspired me to become a better person just through his wonderful example to me. His divine testimony of Jesus Christ, and his willingness to give and give and give and look for nothing in return. and how he would always be so willing to look and share the gospel with those willing to listen and too answer people's questions. I know that he is with our beloved prophets of olden times and that he is teaching those in the spirit world that will listen. I am grateful to the Lord for the wonderful servants that he has given us past and present.

I am so grateful for all the things given to me for life for this beautiful world for the plants and the animals. I hope all is well with you I love you so very very much,Keep up the good work In the gospel, I love you all
and until Next Time
Crystal

No comments: