Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!!!

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!!!

Well What can I post about today, Its a really snowy and cold day here in London today probably over night we have double our snow and just in time for Christmas great! Well the exciting thing about today is that I do not have to work So I am totally excited for that. So on Monday we went Christmas Caroling then we went to Brother and Sister Smith's house for hot chocolate and some just hanging out time. We had a good time caroling and Watching people make this awesome Christmas Rap. Well All of this snow has brought on some interesting turn of Events that I will not have to work tonight! I know what are the chances of that happening Right! But I am thankful to the snow even though I think its kind of dumb for such a season that it snowed tonight so that I didn't have to work!(and even though sometimes I lived where the climate was warm all year long)
So Tonight I am going to go and participate in a YSA activity. I am going to Attend our Christmas cookie Exchange/Tobogganing night! I am totally pumped although I have no snow clothes to play in the awesome snow.


Christmas Rap That some of The YSA made up!!!! Which I am in Just sitting on the couch with Sister Faye Smith and Tigh! Aaron did such an amazing job of composing this on the spot.

I am Also Excited because Karla is Suppose to arrive home this weekend for 2 whole weeks, That is going to be something I am going to enjoy her being home since she hasn't been home and I have seen her since her Engagement in October on Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada Not American Thanksgiving!
Well for those of you who don't know who Karla is I shall amuse you with a picture of my best friend. This picture is a picture of our first trip to Montreal together! So I am thoroughly anticipating her visit with Oscar her man and her 3 friends which she is bringing with her! I hope the weather will cooperate and let her get home.
I am currently going over to visit her sunday night but if weather cooperates she will arrive in London tonight which means I may make a visit over to her tonight instead. Yes that means digging out my car which I refuse to do or take the bus which I could do.
Speaking of buses they have put the price up on the bus rides $2.75 what an expensive ride for something that costs money for gas but with the current economy crisis the gas prices are down. so bus prices should not be on the Rise!!! Geesh! But None the Less I am excited to see my best friend whether I have to take the bus and spend that $2.75 it would so be worth it. ( I love you enough to take the bus for my refusal to clean out the car)
I hope those that had snow days from school or from work or from whatever you have enjoyed this blast from mother nature! I still am going to blame Las Vegas for sending us their snow no matter where or who it hit first So LAS VEGAS take back your snow and don't ever send us the snow that you get again. Geesh just cause you live warm and get a snow storm which closes all your schools and makes you guys panic doesn't mean we as Canadians want your snow we deal with enough of it during the winter!
Well that is all for this blog I hope you enjoy our video! I know I loved it! Well Until next post stay safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: