Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday, What a day! I had to receive a blessing at church today! Thank goodness for the Guys that hold the priesthood and are able to give that blessing to us Relief Society and other members of the congregation. Anyways I needed a blessing because my ankle started bothering me at church, and Unable to put my pressure on it without it hurting. I was going to get up and go to church at 9:30 this morning wih Ola and Josh but When I awoke at 8:45 I was still too tired and rolled over and went back to sleep so that meaning That I had to go to YSA at 1. But I have learnt that we are changing times and will be going to church at 11:15 starting January 4th and that London 1st ward the ward I have been kind of going to will be starting church at 11:30 Ugh!
Well, Also after Running around doing so visiting Teaching dropping off presents and stuff to our people we visit teach and running laura lee home! I ran over and gave Karla, Her christmas presents, They are nothing fancy but I am very happy that she liked them and especially the one that I made! After doing that I arrived home and took a Nap!! That is right how often do I say I get to take a nap usually running around busy going here or there or doing this or that I do not get the chance to have a nap but Today I did and it was a great Nap!

I haven't had to work on sunday nights so I have had some time to relax sunday nights, although relaxing will become a little more easy as I look for a full time job I will be working Fridays and every other Hong Kong night that is right the late shift! I'm going to try and see if I can get the girl that I am doing it with convinced to do the saturday one's so that I will be available to do YSA stuff Saturday nights (ie Temple trips, other YSA activities and Most of all Friend's birthday's I have) I have planned that I would work all the hong Kong's that happy on the friday night leaving her to work the saturday night one's and giving me saturday nights off.
Don't Worry Karla, Your Wedding does not fall on a Friday of Hong Kong and I have already booked it off!

What else can I write about its what 3 days till christmas since its after midnight! But just so everyone knows my family will not be celebrating the opening of christmas presents till January but I will be still celebrating christmas but with my family and with Just eating turkey dinner and we will even be graced with the presence of my brother's friend Joe! Since he does not have anywhere to go this christmas my family invited him to come join our family for 2 days!

Since I have to be back for work on boxing day I will only get to spend the 24 and the 25th with my family! and all the animals that come with it. I am not excited to spend 2 days in the snow in the city of brantford although I am excited to see my family! Speaking of Which I think we have enough snow and MOTHER NATURE you can stop dropping it anytime now! I walked to the YSA activity on friday and think that is why my ankle started to give me a hard time at church!
anyways that is all for this blog no beautiful pictures or awesome video's but I will be sure to post some when I take more but until then!

Have a very merry christmas may god bless you and your loved one's at this time of year!

No comments: