Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday December 12th

Its a cold or cooler Canada day today and I had a wonderful chat with a great friend last night at around 2:30 or so we talked about my feelings and how I have been feeling and she and her husband are saving me a seat in there wonderful ward on sunday! how I am excited to see them! They have always been the nicest of people to me and have always treated me with high respect and in turn I treat them the same.

So I will be up at 8:00 to go to church for 9:30 then will come home at 12:30 and spend the rest of the day resting since I don't have to work that night it will be great and a different change for me. I will be going to church at a different ward and in a different building then I would if I went to church with YSA!

I am grateful for Ola! She really just sat last night and listened gave advice where needed and was just an ear when needed to! Ola and Josh are great examples to me! Josh was my home teacher and was a wonderful home teacher at that! he always was concerned how I was doing and how my famiy was. Ola has always been a good friend, she has given me hugs when I just needed a hug! I have always felt comfortable talking to both her and Josh! They have always been wonderful people. I am sad that they aren't in YSA now being married and all but I am grateful that they still remain in London and that I can go and see them at there new ward anytime which means travelling to the other side of the city and going to a different building but its all worth it.

I couldn't sleep and after talking to Ola last night I was quite able to fall asleep, it was nice she helped me feel able to finally go to sleep just from talking with me. Thank you Ola for the wonderful friend that you are! you are a terrific friend!

Well what else can I say its 13 days till christmas! this time of year makes me sad! I really miss my grandparents even more at this time of year! Because The Atkinson side of the family would always get together and we would play cards and different things like that after my grandma died in 2002 we stopped doing christmas together. But christmas has become exceptionally harder since My grandpa died on October 10 2007, I have found this past year extremely difficult and find the coping part the hardest! Working at the Racetrack has made me miss him that much more.
But I deal with it I hope all is well at your end until next time!!!

No comments: