Thursday, December 11, 2008

The last few days

Well, I have had a couple days where my sense of what I have been feeling has gone away. I was able to see a sister Missionary that is pretty awesome She served here for 4.5 months before training in Kitchener another sister. Sister Hofer spent 3 days in London this week and I was able to see her today it was nice. I was over visiting hannah and her and Sister Kulbeth came over to Hannah's.


I also received a christmas card from Sister Fischer and Sister Cain as did hannah so we decided that because they sent us some pictures in our christmas card that we would do the same in sending them some pictures but only in a letter.
It was fun we spent most of the time being all goofy, and trying to make the pictures fun and entertaining we even made them a sign.
so here we are outside hannah's house with our awesome sign that we made for sister cain and sister fischer, We hope they enjoy our awesome pictures that we sent them! Well what else has gone on! I have been working lots and am looking forward to calling Keri Powell Next wednesday! It will be great to talk to her again before christmas and hopefully by next week she will have received my christmas card. I hope all is well with you guys! Know that I love you all so much and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and A even better New Year! Things have been a struggle but I am slowly starting to feel better, Its been nice being able to talk to some of my friends about my feelings and getting what they feel out of it. I really have been trying to apply the things my friends have told me into it.
I have a confession, there is this guy at work! he drives me crazy he has been after me for a date for almost 5 years now he is way older and has kids and stuff, I am always like NO I don't want to well tonight he asked me for my phone number and I am like NO!! Why doesn't he get the fact I am not interested!!! GET OVER IT

I want to say how grateful I am for Hannah! She has really been an awesome friend and I know that she has been sad having to be home on her medical leave from her mission but I have really enjoyed the time that she has been home! it has made us become better friends, I love her family and I love spending time at her house. The time that she has been home has gone by really fast and she will be soon leaving to return back to her mission! How I will miss her but I know that she will be an even more amazing missionary the she already was because she has amazing dedication! She is also an awesome friend! She is one of those friends that I know that I can be crazy with and never feel judged! We have an amazing friendship and I know that I am going to miss her when she leaves to go back but I know that she has an amazing year ahead of her and that she is going to bless people's lives in the way that she has blessed mine! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend hannah you have really blessed and touched my life. I love you hannah!!!
that is all till next time Love you all

No comments: