Monday, December 22, 2008

What a post not about me!!!!

Tuesday December 23rd 2008......





Well This post is going to be extremely odd its going to be nothing about me today! I am writing this current Blog on My Best Friend Karla, Well I went over to her sister's House Monday and spent the entire afternoon and evening with her and Oscar and 3 of her friends, her little Niece and Nephew and her sister and brother in law.


Now being in a house full of spanish people I would like to know what they are talking about sometimes when they are laughing and I feel like I don't have any clue what they are laughing about. Or when She prays in Spanish that I might Understand what she is saying. ( anyways that is not the point to this blog)


The Point of this blog is to tell you about how wonderful and truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful friend in her! She and I have been friends almost since I started going to YSA it was not a pow your my friend it took alot of talking and getting to know each other, she has been the sweetest friend! She has listened to every complaint and never judged me for the things that I do or have done! She has shown me a great deal of compassion she has been an ear when I just have needed an ear and have put up with me and all my annoying habits and the times when I have aggrivated her!


She has been a very understanding friend and been a wonderful example to me! She and Oscar will be married in March! and even though right now it seems strange when we talk cause I feel our lives have gone in completely in different directions I am still grateful for the times when she is home and the times when we get to hang out!
One of the fondest moments as of late that I can say that I have had with Karla was when she came home for thanksgiving bringing oscar with her and on the monday she told Oscar that she was going to go out for an hour with Me Just us time! That is right we had girls time! That is when I felt like I was an important part of Karla's life I know that she has told me many times that I am but that was what made me feel loved.


I am in some ways very excited to be able to see my best friend be happy! But I know that once she gets married that it will change our relationship as friends that we will not talk as often as we do now.
I know that she will always be my friend we have been through thick and thin, she was very supportive to me when my grandfather died in October 07 she listened to me and helped me through my grief. I am always thankful to my heavenly father for the wonderful friends he has given me and especially the friends like Karla.
Thank you Karla for being so supportive of me, thank you for being my friend for showing me the greatest amount of compassion to me! Thank you for making me feel special that day that we just went out and had an hour of US time! That made me feel words cannot describe the feelings that I felt that day.
I hope that in the months to come and in the Years to pass we can Still remain the friends that we are today! You are a wonderful friend and I am so grateful for you in my life!
Love ya lots Karla


1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

I'm really glad that you had someone like Karla who became your friend. She is wonderful. :)