Saturday, December 20, 2008

nothing to say again just blabbing

I decided today's post would be in a different colour and it would be bolded. Anyways I had to run out today so I finally decided to dig out the car and clean it off. It was probably a longer process then I would usually like but so work it after my over hour walk to our YSA activity I seemed to enjoy my car that much more. The snowbanks where dreadful walking in and I won't walk on the road. Dangerous! Anyways Work was cancelled last night so that was the highlight of yesterdays day.
Karla was not able to make it yesterday as I guess Toronto got worse snow then we did. We are not out of the woods yet we are suppose to unseemingly get more of this white stuff tomorrow. Great! I don't Want anymore! lets just say I was so tired when I got home from our YSA cookie Exchange that I went straight to sleep and got up around 12 which is pretty good I haven't slept that long in a long time.

I have had alot of chance to see what the real meaning of christmas is all about besides another time of year for consumers to make big amounts of money off us!
I am just preparing to get ready to go to work and I should continue to
do so or I will never get it completed getting ready for work and then I will be late as I have to be at work in an hour!!! ugh! anyways I hope all is well, I hope wherever you are going this christmas season you arrive there safely and you have a wonderful time with your family and friends. I love you all

MERRY CHRISTMAS..... AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I cannot believe that 2009 is almost upon us.
until next time.

No comments: