Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year Ahead of time!

hey Everyone!
Well I hope you had a most enjoyable christmas I know that mine was not the best but it was great cause I was able to spend time with my family. And my brothers friend who is like family, Well I am going to be working crazy hours this week coming up and then going to be not working hardly any hours the week after to the end of June which really sucks. So what has gone on in my life. Well I worked Friday and saturday and I had today off then I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday! That is 7 days out of 8! I hope all is well I hope that you all have a wonderful New Years! I am going to my best friend Karla's place to spend New Years Eve with my awesome spanish Family! I think of her family as my family.
My Dad broke his ankle on friday night which is not cool, he did not do a crazy break like when my mom broke her ankle but he did break it. I think his is probably more a fracture then an actual break cause he said it does not hurt to walk on it when he had to drive home and drive his truck back to the yard! Yes he was working when it happened he slipped on some ice even going slow and easy didn't help the situation!
I hope all is well with you, on other exciting and yet sad news! Hannah is leaving January 6th to go back to her mission in Provo Utah spanish speaking. I am excited in one way that she is going because I know in a year she will be back but then in another way I am sad because I will feel lost and alone without her! I hope that she will have a good rest of her mission in provo!
Well I hope all is well with you Until next time
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST IN 2009!

No comments: