Friday, January 2, 2009

1st Post of 2009

This is my first blog post of 2009, I hope everyone had an exceptional time ringing in the new Year after work I went straight over to Karla's parents and spent time hanging out with my second family, Everyone left and we went to bed at 7am and I slept for literally 4 hours I woke up at 11 o'clock.
I had the hardest time sleeping and then I went to hang out with Hannah and her family and the missionaries where I received an amazing meal that Hannah's mom prepared, then from there I went straight to work, at this point I was just running on adrenaline because I was really just over tired.
I hope for those of you that made new year's resolutions, you fulfill those resolutions for this coming year, and those who are like me and make resolutions for the new year and never seem to accomplish them I hope to be a little better at accomplishing mine this year too.
For those of you that are getting Married this year 2009 I hope that your wedding day is a wonderful one and that you have many wonderful years together,
For many of you you know that I don't want to get married and I don't want any children and many of you know the reasons why but over the coming year I am not going to say that I am going to let the lord guide the direction with my love life or the lack there of. part of the reason is just me and part of the reason is I have seen many instances in my 24 years of exsistance that many friendships have become harder because of it. And I always want to be able to be there for my friends.
I am very excited for Hannah who Leaves on Tuesday to go back to Utah to Finish the remainder of her mission but in some ways very sad because she is the one I have been with a lot over her past 6 months at home and I will find it hard on tuesday morning to say good bye that is right I am going to the London Airport to watch her off. That means an early morning so that means going to be super early so I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed to go meet her and her family at there house, anyways this is all for this post its only january 2nd I have lots of time to catch you up on my life and what I am doing or what I haven't done, I hope all is well with you guys I love you all so much, Thank you for always going that extra mile to be supportive of me even when I haven't been supportive of you, I love you! I love the things you do for me, and I am grateful to our loving heavenly father that he gave me such people like you in my life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A BLESSED 2009 SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.....

1 comment:

Mary and Eden Z said...

You are a very good blogger Crystal...keep it up. I always enjoy reading your posts!