Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where have these days gone!

Hey Everyone!
its been a week or two now since I last wrote a blog note to you! So here is my update on what has been going on these past days. Well On January 6th Hannah Left to go back to Utah and I was very sad but in some ways be estatic that she was finally able to return to go back to her mission and I know that is where she has wanted to be and no matter how much I miss her I know that people are there waiting on her to teach them the gospel.
Well What else has gone on I spent all of last week in brantford with my family! How I love them but am truly grateful to be back on my own away from the chaos of them because of the fact that my dad broke his foot he has been driving my mom and brother crazy and this past week he drove me crazy too.
Oh so those of you who do not know I have finally received my own land line!! That is right people can call me even if my cell phone gets disconnected hurray for that! Also Today it was church and I was able to go to church, and then I went to lunch at Jenny Ireland's with a few other YSA went to Amee's to play some games before the CES broadcast and went to the CES broadcast and was able to listen to our beloved prophet speak! Oh how I am grateful for a wonderful prophet. I really learnt alot from our beloved prophet! Anyways this upcoming week is going to be busy! Tomorrow is games night at FHE tuesday there is Institute at Fanshawe and Wednesday there is Book of Mormon insitute at the baseline Chapel Friday I work Saturday is our Nature Walk and I work Hong Kong and then sunday is church!
I do not know if I will be awake in time for church or even make it to church this upcoming week it is my goal to but working till 5 am makes it a little hard for you especially when you have church at 11:15 but I will see what I can do and hopefully I will beable to make it to church on sunday! After church on sunday we have decided to do another Lunch thing but this time we will hold it at my house! There will be about 7 to 8 visitors in my house next sunday I am very excited to beable to have guests over! I went bowling on saturday night with Chanel and then we went and watched a movie at the theatre... We went to see Yes Man! it was great and I bowled okay but shone my last game bowling a 216 its been a long time since I bowled and actually bowled that good of a game!
I hope all is well with you all! I hope that life is treating you well and your getting settled into being back at work or geared up for another semester of school! Know that I think of you often I keep you in my prayers and that I love you and that I miss you tremendously. I hope all remains well with you and until I update you next time take care be safe and I love you all

No comments: