Monday, January 19, 2009

Today was a good day

Today was a wonderful day in the life of Crystal.. You might be wondering why? I received a letter in the Mail today! It was very special for me, It made me laugh it was from Sister Moesinger. Then I received a brief but lovely e-mail from Hannah! I love and miss her so much! Her being in Utah on a Mission and Me being here has really put some strain on our wonderful friendship that we grew over her time home. I miss our crazy trips to Wendy's and our wicked awesome hang out sessions. But I know she is where she needs to be. I have had the most wonderful Day! To receive an e-mail and to also receive a letter from two people I love is truly amazing. I went to FHE tonight and it was like we where able to be little kids again. We finger painted even though I was not necessarily excited about getting my hands dirty I did it! Although I was not impressed with the end result! I guess I am way to critical about how things look. We learnt some really neat things about how colours like green are perceived did u know green can be a relaxing and yet mean laziness colour. if you don't want to eat paint your plates purple. If you want to eat lots Orange is perceived as that colour. I don't know why I put that in there just cause those are the colours I can remember. There is many things that represent each colour! I had fun learning about the colours and almost killing myself at FHE I was trying to get out to go talk to President and the chairs got tangled in amongst each other and I almost wiped myself out. Anyways I walked to Church for FHE I have done alot of walking lately and it was refreshing to beable to listen to such wonderful music about the Prophet Joseph Smith on my walk, I hope all is well and until next time.

No comments: