Thursday, January 15, 2009

well today's blog is quite different then most posts,I haven't done much today been out and about in the awful cold weather requiring me to bundle up! that is right I wore more then a coat today! I was in snow pants hat and mitts and a coat and wore boots! and even 2 pairs of socks, Today it was -14 degrees and its suppose to be at least -29 degrees. It's not suppose to be any better tomorrow when I am suppose to have more running around to do. will make for a fun day! I hope that things are going well for all of you! I am looking forward to a little later when its been so cold here over the last few days that it has been cold enough that it cannot snow! I think I might of ate something yesterday that I am allergic too without knowing about it. Because I was really itchy and since I have taken so Allergy Medication I have been fine! Which is kind of odd I knew I was allergic to bug spray but whatever I ate made me break out in Hives.. It will only have happened in the last couple of days but It will be hard to figure it out! I hope all is well. I am likely going to fall asleep early I am really tired I did so much today. I hope all is well and until next time.

No comments: