Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A bit of this and that

Hey Blogger Friends,
its time for an update, The last couple days have been difficult, I stopped by Hannah's house to pick up my book on tuesday! And as I was talking with her mom, I began crying cause Hannah and I have spent so much time together over the last 6 months or so that I really miss being around her and miss our talks and our hang out time. But I know that she is needed there in Utah, more then I need her, I read what she wrote in my book and it really helped give me a boost even though it's still sinking in that I won't see her for an entire year, I received an e-mail from her on monday, Even though it was short and brief I was very happy to have been thought of to be e-mailed by her.
Well, what else has been going on with me I had the strangest experience on monday night and then tuesday I will take time to share it with all of you, On monday night my Work called to see if I could come into work at 11:30 but unfortunately I was at FHE and didn't get the message in time they filled the shift I was like that is okay, then I get a phone call from my mom too call the 3rd ward sisters as they had called looking for me, Well I called them and they asked if they could get me to go on an appointment with them at 10:30 on tuesday morning, I understand know why I wasn't suppose to work at 11:30 well, A little later that morning I get a phone call from work saying that they wanted to know if I could come in and fill a shift at 2:30 due to the snowy weather so I was like Sure, so I feel like I was really blessed by the lord because even though I didn't get the 11:30 shift I still was able to work that day at 2:30 and picked up some hours but was also able to go out with the sisters.
So it was an interesting experience all around but something that I am grateful for! It made me see that heavenly father really does look out with me because he gave me those extra hours and still let me go out with the sisters. I know that he really does love me. I have been really learning a lot about myself and about my friends the past while, Learning about how much I am grateful for each one of them werever they are whatever they may be doing in life, I hope all is well with you all know that I am fine that I miss you all, But that I know that distance is only how far we want to make it, distance is only in miles not in what a true friendship is about caring, Know that I love you all and know if you need anything I am always here for you! Until next time

No comments: