Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life... New Uniforms and Working Hong Kong Yikes

well my fellow blogger friends it is another installment of my life or day or whatever you want to call it.
So I woke up on thursday and felt pretty good then all of a sudden I had these huge hives all over my body and then began to think that I ate something that caused this although I do not know what caused it I do know that I have been taking medicine to try and get it to go down and by today I am still itchy but not enough to cause me to be concerned. I am hoping that soon it will be all gone! I am not excited I am working the late shift tonight and its snowing outside. So I am not going to clean off the car I will either walk to work or take the public transit which may cause me not go to to church in the morning because getting done work at 5 am then I will not know whether or not I will wake up for church at 11:15 am.
Although we did recieve our cool new uniforms which I am graciously going to like more then our old one's Oh how I am not going to miss our ugly beige dress shirts and the ugly vests that went with them.. The new Uniforms are Red and black and I am not a big fan of red but I can handle it better then beige. They are also much warmer then our old one's the old one's you would feel the draft anywhere and I can graciously say I felt no draft at all last night as I tried my new uniform on and wore it for work. I was probably the happiest person and I was so happy I even broke out in a little dance. YES I broke out in dance! I know about something so strange as a uniform but you have to understand that our old uniforms where way too dressy at least these uniforms are a little more casual but still nice enough. The vest pockets even zip up which is good for me because I am notorious for losing things out of my pockets also another bonus of our new uniforms.
So what else has gone on the last few days not much just worked last night and back in to work Hong Kong tonight! I am kind of excited in some ways to work hong Kong but then in other ways I am not it's a very late night and causes my sleeping pattern to be all out of whack. I am happy because it gives me extra hours although this week I will have worked three shifts which is better then my 1 shift that I am currently getting and I will get two shifts next week and the following week which two of those shifts are Hong Kong shifts and its also more an hour to work Hong Kong! Bonus of working hong kong.
Anyways I hope that you all have a wonderful saturday night doing whatever it is that you will be doing while me on the other hand will be sitting at work bored out of my tree! I will put up an update on in a few days of my nights after hong kong until then!
I am off... maybe have a nap before work.

No comments: