Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy no sleep...

Hey well today is a blog update... You might get a few less of these over the next few days and weeks as my computer is screwed up and I need to get software to fix it which costs money. Money in which I don't have right now. My brother is down for the next few days in which that means I can update while he is here I am actually not taking him back to Brantford till sunday night and the exciting thing about that is my car shall be fixed, most of the big problems by then. So there has been a lot going on in needs of fixing of my car. I have in the last few days had the bypass in which was fixed in like april it has to be replaced. Then my alternator was starting to go so to be safe then sorry I got it replaced. I had a defaulty gas cap which was causing my check engine light to stay on so it was replaced and my good old windshield wiper on the driver side. I also had fixed the hose in which was causing the leak from the windshield washer container. So There has been alot going on in that regards.
What else has been going on. Well not much, This weekend is a crazy busy one for me I work from 6:30pm-5am saturday morning tomorrow night. Saturday night is the temple trip in which I am hoping to beable to go to and then sunday is church and taking my brother back. Then its back to another week. In which Tuesday Night! I work hong kong again. AHHH by friday The 30th I will have worked 3 hong kongs in 2 weeks. Good thing the girl that is working it with me works on the 31st to give my poor body a chance to recover. I hope everyone has had a good week thus far. Last night after institute I went to a movie with my brother and Courteney and Mike N We went to see Paul Blart Mall Cop. At the galleria and the night before I went to see twilight with Claudia. So this week has been pretty busy. I hope all remains well with you, I hope you have good weekend. Like I had a good week. Until then

No comments: