Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging isn't it such fun

Hey I am currently laying in my bed and thought it would be a good time to write a blog since I haven't in a day or so. So Last night I made it through my first night of working Hong Kong although I was ready to fall asleep for the most part. Let me tell you working Hong Kong is the most boring shift that you can work but the easiest shift to make lots of money on! Anyways I did not make it for sacrament or for Sunday School I arrived at church just for Relief Society! I know crazy to go all the way to church for one hour but there was a reason to that. I was having company over for lunch after church and needed to make sure that they knew where they where going and stuff. I then walked home from church the church is about 10-15 minute walk from my place. I hope that you fellow bloggers had a wonderful sabbath so after all of my company left after our lunch and spiritual thought I went and fell a sleep since I was still tired from working so late! The only problem I have with working Hong Kong Shift at work is that it throws my sleeping pattern out of whack for the next like week.
So tuesday I am going to go see a movie! This will be my 2nd Movie since the last time that Karla was home that being at christmas! This tuesday I am going to see the Twilight movie, the Last movie I watched was Yes Man with My ex roommate a couple weekends ago. When Karla was Home Oscar her and I went to see Bedtime Stories! The movie that Adam Sandler plays in! As I lay in bed at 3:03 Am I reminise about how grateful I am for the saviour in my life. I was listening to a CD that Hannah made for me prior to her going back on her mission! And there was a song that I really like it talks about the saviour and how he knows what we are going through! But, I really enjoy it I have done a lot of walking the last how ever many days or so! Good for my cardiovascular system. Big word for someone with a small vocabulary.
I hope all is well, That you always remember that I love you and am grateful that I have had the opportunity to come to this earth to meet all of you people, You have all impacted my life in some way and I can never be more grateful for the Lord giving you to me as a friend. Anyways I am finally starting to get tired so I hope to be asleep shortly so I will close this blog! Continued success in whatever you are doing!
Love ya Lots

No comments: