Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am very excited to post today! because I do not have to work tonight that is right I can do whatever I want maybe I will go rent a movie or something, Its great to be able to have some time off after a busy working 5 days a week schedule. I actually don't work again till next Friday!! and then the following weekend I work the Friday and the Hong Kong on the Saturday! I hope everyone weekends, have been great so far! Last Night I saw one of my co workers, Who I haven't seen in a very long time. She will start back to work next weekend. And work every other Friday it will actually be nice to have her back at work.
How I have missed being able to talk to her and stuff she is a good friend to me. I do not know what I am going to do with all my free time. I hope everything will work out for me I am kind of excited and I don't know what ward or branch I will attend tomorrow because of the fact that it will all start around the same the same time.
Today is a beautiful day outside I hope that it remains nice for the remainder of the day!
Until next post..

No comments: